Subject: ACS General Clerk III Temporary Position
Description: EIB Outsourcing is looking for personnel to provide services assisting the Fort Gordon Army Community Services staff in a temporary capacity. Temporary personnel will provide daily technical front office clerical support, with work coordinated through the assigned ACS manager. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers and assisting them with the completion of required documents. Notifying appropriate staff of the customer’s needs.
- Provide information to arriving and departing personnel in the form of maps, welcome packets, electronic media, and other printed materials.
- Provide vocal and written directions to customers.
- Prepare correspondence for signature, prepare for mailing, and keep records of correspondence mailed.
- Maintain record of simple contacts, compile, and enter into Cient Tracking System.
- Prepare welcome packets for new arrivals and for special events and populations.
- Schedule customers for appointments with ACS staff members.
- an Associate Degree Preferred and a minimum of one years’ experience in working with a military or civilian social service agency or experience as a military Family Member.
- a minimum of two years’ experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- basic computer skills to be able to enter and retrieve data from management systems,
- proficiency with oral and written communication skills
- prior knowledge of ACS programs.
Work Hours/Days: This position is temporary, but will typically be for 1-2 days at a time during the standard work week (Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 4:30 p.m.
Point of Contact: Please email resume’ to Ronald Smith@Eibot.com or call (770) 527-6924 to be considered.