If you want fast service and relevant, up to date information, be a TOL Star and join the TRICARE Online team for your online health resources. It is a gift that keeps on giving and makes you – the sponsor – a shining star to your loved ones.
Registered users enjoy access to a customized TRICARE Online home page – www.tricare.mil.
The following features are available to authorized TOL users.
- Access to Appointment Booking (for authorized beneficiaries)
- Access to Refill Prescriptions (for authorized beneficiaries)
- Access to your Personal Health Record (for authorized beneficiaries)
- Drop-down Navigation Menus
- Announcement and News features
- Home Page Focus Centers with access to frequently used features
- Access to General Health Information
- Information on available Services and Benefits
- Complete Health Assessment Review Tool (HART) questionnaires
- Access to educational and training courses via MHS Learn
- Update your User Profile
- Transfer your account to another MTF
- Change your password
- Update your personal information
TRICARE Online is brought to you by your local Military Treatment Facility, its civilian Managed Care Partners, and the Department of Defense. These entities from the TRICARE Healthcare Team are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible.
If you experience problems or have questions concerning TRICARE Online, help is always available to assist. Technical Support is available 24 hours a day at 1-800-600-9332 or you may contact your personal TRICARE Online Manager at Eisenhower Army Medical Center by calling (706) 787-8047. The TRICARE Online web site has a list of additional assistance phone numbers for your convenience.