Got a great idea? See something that needs to be changed? Then here’s your chance!
The Army Family Action Plan (AFAP) solicits input from Soldiers and Families, seeks to find solutions, and, when appropriate, forwards issues up the chain of command. To submit your issue, please complete the online AFAP Issue Form or print our AFAP Issue Form and drop off at Army Community Service. There is also a Teen AFAP Issue Form available where issues will get discussed during the annual Teen AFAP Conference.
We need volunteers to serve as facilitators, recorders, delegates, and conference staff. If you’re interested, contact ACS at 706-791-3579.
- FY09 National Defense Authorization Act
- Paternity leave
- Chiropractic treatment for active duty
- Professional weight allowance for military spouses
- Post 9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008
- Distribution of Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) benefits to dependents
- MGIB for Veterans Education Assistance Program Era Soldiers
- MGIB expiration date
- No more social security numbers of military ID cards
- Local AFAP success stories
- EFMP chair lift at pool
- Boundless playground
- Dog park
- Installation of ADA compliant automated doors at SFAC