**Priority Placement Program is managed through the Fort Gordon Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC). Employment Readiness is happy to assist with federal resumes and general PPP questions, however, for specific concerns please contact the CPAC office at 706-791-3840**
What do I need to register for the Spouse Priority Placement Program?
1. Proof of U.S. citizenship (U.S. birth certificate, current U.S. passport, naturalization certificate).
2. Sponsor’s Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders: to the local duty station indicating authorized family movement. Please note, the orders must state authorization for relocating dependents (we need all copies).
3. Marriage Certificate: If you were married after the date the orders were cut you are not eligible for the program.
4. Resume: An Electronic copy of your updated resume in, “Word” format must be sent to the e-mail listed below. Make sure you have your new phone number(s), address for the local area, and e-mail listed. Make sure you list all of the companies where you have worked, their complete addresses, the dates that you worked there, and the total hours/week you worked at each position. Make sure if you are looking for a computer/administration job that you add your typing speed etc…
5. Create an account on USAJOBS.GOV and upload your updated resume.
6. Official college transcripts if applicable.
7. Copy of your Social Security Card.
8. Certifications or licensures if applicable: Licensed nurse, Certifications in computer programming, etc.
9. DD-214 and/or VA Letter/SF15 (if ever in the military).
10. SF-50: Other eligibility documents, if applicable: SF-50 depicting E.O.12721 eligibility, LWOP, Reinstatement or Transfer Status, 75-info. Last performance appraisal, SF 50’s for highest grade held (otherwise, you will be registered based on the current SF-50).
All supporting documents except the resume must be saved as a PDF file, otherwise they will not get pass the firewall.
Please email all docs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once all of the above items are received we will confirm and schedule an appointment. For Questions and to verify receipt of your package, please contact: Ms. Shawn McDougald at 706-791-9869