Welcome, the library serves a consolidated mission to FMWR (Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation) and TRADOC (Training and Doctrine) Commands. Services and collections encompass a wealth of useful print, electronic, and human resources supporting education, self-development, and well-being.
Our Mission is to empower, motivate, and inspire our patrons through proactive delivery of real-world information services for our Military Community’s professional, academic, and social prosperity.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCTORING AT THE LIBRARY
The library offers FREE test proctoring. Proctoring available by appointment. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THERE WILL BE NO TEST PROCTORING ON WEDNESDAYS. Please contact Grace Smith at 706.791.0396 or 706.339.4674 regarding Proctoring.
Contact the library for more information on both of these FREE services.
- November and December Events
- Story Hour – Meets every Wednesday from 10am-11am
- Knitting Circle – Meets every Saturday from 11am-12:30pm
- Books Around Town
- Garden Club
- Family Game Night
The following websites will be of help to those new to the area and those who want to keep up with events and happenings in the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area).
- Augusta Chronicle
- Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Augusta-Richmond County Government
- Augusta Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Columbia County Government
- Columbia County Board of Education
- Richmond County Board of Education
- Metro Spirit
- Globe Newspaper
- National Weather Service Augusta, GA Forecast